Over the past few years we have strived to provide patients with the best possible care to treat their conditions. We encourage you to see how different our clinic is from most chiropractic and physical therapy clinics. Our professional team at AltMedical Clinic, offers high level of care to patients from all over the greater Houston area.
We sincerely want to eliminate your pain and dysfunction as quickly as possible. You are not a number here. We treat each patient as if they were our own relative. Dr. Yadira Santiago strives to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible and in as few visits as possible. Keep in mind that Dr. Yadira Santiago's treatment plans should be followed closely for optimal results.
At Altmedical Clinic you will have the opportunity to try some of our preventive healthcare treatments that can help you feel better and eliminate the symptoms of your condition.
1. Dr. Santiago is the only chiropractor certified to performed the CBP technique in the Houston area. This is a technique that help you restore your posture and correct any misalignment in your spine.
2. In addition, our studies show that 95% of our patients have excellent results with our spinal decompression therapy.
3. For patients suffering of Peripheral Neuropathy we have integrated a treatment with the Rebuilder that normalized blood flow and rebuilds nerves. Patients who performed this treatment feel an improvement during the first 7 days, disappearing cramps and numbness, reducing the doses of their medications, and sleeping without pain.
4. As if that were not enough, we offer the Knee on Trac which is a non-invasive therapy for knee pain that offers a revolutionary solution for those living with chronic knee pain.
5. And if your weight is the concern, we help our patients to lose 20-45 pounds in 6 weeks with our Chirothin Program.
AltMedical Clinic is at the forefront of advanced neuropathy and knee treatments, in addition to excellence in chiropractic care. We listen to each patient’s concerns before running a full physical examination to assess the severity of their condition. We adopt an integrative mindset to care, seeing the body as a unit rather than focusing on one area of pain. Our patient care plans can also include a combination of specialized equipment, physical therapy, and natural supplements. The team at Altmedical Clinic finds this approach successful at addressing a range of chronic and occasional pain conditions, including back pain, neck pain, migraines, and sciatica. Patients who partner with AltMedical Clinic can feel assured that their health is a priority.
Make an appointment with the knowledgeable team today by calling the practice, or use the convenient online booking tool.